Music site offering videos and lyrics of the popular singles and latest music releases covering the important artists, their past hits and popular album reviews.

Posted by khairilhusni Categories: Labels: , , ,

Pop That by French Montana featuring Drake, Rick Ross & Lil Wayne, Music Lyrics and Video

Pop That is the lead single off French Montana’s, from his debut album “Excuse My French”, which was rescheduled for a fall 2012 release.

The video features Weezy, Drake, Rozay and Montana with bottles of Ciroc and lovely women enjoying the pool party. It was shot at a Miami mansion during Memorial Day Weekend.

French Montana - Pop That (feat. Rick Ross, Drake & Lil Wayne) LyricsFrench Montana - Pop That (feat. Rick Ross, Drake & Lil Wayne) Lyrics

[Hook]
Don’t stop, pop that, don’t stop
Pop that pop that pop that

[Rick Ross]
Drop that pussy bitch

[Drake]
I’m young Papi, Champagne
They know the face, and they know the name
(Drop that pussy bitch)
What you twerkin’ with?

Work, work, work, work, bounce (x4)
What you twerkin’ with (x4)

[French Montana]
Work, work, work, work, work, work
What you twerkin’ with
Throw it, bust it open
Show me what you twerk with
Ass so fat, need a lap dance
I’m in that white ghost chasin’ Pac-Man
Hundred out the lot, I be leaning that Ciroc
Hundred large bring a mop
Cars tinted like Barack
Got a brinks truck in my pocket
Thirty chains on my collar
Two drops, no mileage
Top off like Wallace
And I’m hella smoke, bitch know that
Filthy rich before rap
Your new deal, I throw that
Three beans I’m on that
We pop a molly, she buss it open
She seen the ‘gatti, that pussy soaking
(http://musicloversgroups.blogspot.com/2012/07/french-montana-pop-that-feat-rick-ross.html)

[Hook]

[Rick Ross]
I love my big booty bitches
My life a Godfather picture
Local club in my city
I fell in love with a stripper
Bitches know I’m that nigga
Talkin four door Bugatti
I’m the life of the party
Let’s get these hoes on the Molly
You know I came to stunt
So drop that pussy bitch
I got what you want
Drop that pussy bitch
Film it, film it
This bitch want me to film it
Ballin’, ballin’, like I play for New England
Spend it, spend it, spend a stack every minute
Thats fifty, one hundred, I see no fucking limits
Shout out to Uncle Luke
Shout out my bitches too
We the 2 Live Crew
2 for me, 2 for you
Feed them bitches carrots
Fuck ‘em like a rabbit
Sorry that’s a habit
Smoke a spliff and then I vanish

[Hook]

[Drake]
I’m about being single, seeing double, making triple
I hope you pussy niggas hating never make a nickel
It’s good to make it better when your people make it with you
Money coming, money going, ain’t like you could take it with you
It’s about to be a hit right now, fuck back then we the shit right now
Dropped Take Care, bought a mothafuckin’ crib
Pickin’ up the keys to that bitch right now
OVO that’s major shit, Toronto with me that’s mayor shit
Gettin cheddar packs like KD, OKC that’s player shit
We don’t dress alike, we don’t rap alike
I shine different, I rhyme different
Only thing you got is some years on me
Man fuck you and your time difference
I’m Young Papi, champagne
They know the face and they know the name
Got one watch that could probably pay for like all your chains
And you’d owe me change, ah !
Greystone, twenty bottles that’s on me
On the couch, wildin’ out yelling free my niggas ’til they all free
One of my closest dawgs got three kids and they all three
But we always been that type of crew that been good without a plan B

[Hook]

[Lil Wayne]
Bitch! Stop talkin’ that shit
And suck a nigga dick for some Trukfit
Okay I fuck a bitch and I’m gone
That’s gangsta: Al Capone
I make that pussy spit like Bone
I’m talkin’ ’bout bone, bone, bone bone
I’m fuckin with French, excuse my French
I lose my mind before I lose my bitch
Money ain’t a thing but a chicken wing
Bitch I ball like two eyelids
YMCM beat that pussy up, stop playin’
I make her ass scream and holla like rock bands
I’m a beast, I’m off the leash
I am rich like a bitch
On my proactive shit, pop that pussy like a zit
I go by the name Lil Tunechi
Your girl is a groupie
And nigga, you’s a square
And I will twist you like a Rubix
Motherfucker I’m on my skateboard
Watch me do a trick ho
I’m 5′5″ but I could six nine
Then beat that pussy like Klitschko
It’s French Montana, fuck Joe
It’s Weezy F, fuck hoes
It’s truck the world
It’s truck yo girl
It’s Trukfit by the truck load, biatch!

[Hook]

No Response to "French Montana - Pop That (feat. Rick Ross, Drake & Lil Wayne) Lyrics"

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Artists

2 Chainz 3OHI3 4 Minute 50 Cent A Rocket To The Moon Aaron Lewis Adam Lambert Adam Levine Adele Aerosmith Afrojack Akon Alanis Morissette Alesha Dixon Alex Clare Alexandra Burke Alexandra Stan Alexandra Stan - Cliche (Hush Hush) Lyrics Alexis Jordan Alicia Keys All Time Low Allstar Weekend Alyssa Reid Amber Rose Anjulie Anthony Hamilton Arctic Monkeys Astro Aubrey O'Day Avenged Sevenfold Avril Lavigne Azealia Banks B.O.B Bat For Lashes Beady Eye Beastie Boys\ Beyonce Knowles Biffy Clyro Big Boi Big Sean Big Time Rush Bingo Players Birdman Black Cards Black Eyed Peas Blake Shelton Blaq Toven Blur Bob Sinclar Bobby Brown Brad Paisley Brandy Breaking Benjamin Brevi Britney Spears Bruce Springsteen Bruno Mars Bush Busta Rhymes Calvin Harris Carly Rae Jepsen Carrie Underwood Cascada Cassie Cedric Gervais Cee Lo Green Celine Dion Charice Cher Lloyd Cheryl Cole Chiddy Chink Santana Chipmunk Chris Brown Chris Mann Chris Medina Chris Rene Chris Young Christina Aguilera Christina Perri Ciara Civil Twilight Clare Maguire Cobra Starship Colbie Caillat Coldplay Conor Maynard Consequence Corinne Bailey Rae Cover Drive Craig Morgan Dappy Daughtry David Archuleta David Cook David Guetta Delta Goodrem Demi Lovato Detail Dev Devlin Dia Frampton Diddy Dirty Money Diggy Simmons Dirty Money Disturbed DJ Fresh Dr. Dre Dragonette Drake Duffy Duran Duran Dustin Lynch Easton Corbin Ed Sheeran Elen Levon Eli Young Band Ellie Goulding Emeli Sande Emii Eminem Emma Bunton Enrique Iglesias Eric Saade Estelle Eva Simons Example Fabolous Faith Evans Faith Hill Far East Movement Fatman Scoop Feeder Flo Rida Florence And The Machine Florida Georgia Line Foo Fighters Foster The People Frank Ocean French Montana Fun Girls Aloud Glee Cast Gloria Estefan Goldfrapp Good Charlotte Gotye Green Day Greg Bates Greyson Chance Grouplove Gucci Mane Gwyneth Paltrow Gym Class Heroes Hannah Montana Hinder Hollywood Undead Hot Chelle Rae Hunter Hayes Hurts Incubus Iyaz J. Cole James Durbin Jana Kramer Jason Aldean Jason Derulo Jason Mraz Javier Colon Jay Sean Jay Z Jayme Dee Jedward Jennifer Lopez Jesse McCartney Jessica Simpson Jessie J Jill Scott Jim Jones JLS Joe Jonas Joe McElderry John Newman Jojo Jonas Brothers Jordan Knight Jordin Sparks Josh Groban Joss Stone JTX Juanes Jump Smokers Justin Bieber Justin Moore Kanye West Karmin Kasabian Kaskade Kat DeLuna Katy B Katy Perry Keane Keith Urban Kelis Kellie Pickler Kelly Clarkson Kelly Rowland Kendra Morris Keri Hilson Kerli Kesha Keyshia Cole Kid Cudi Kim Kardashian Kimbra Kings Of Leon Koda Kumi Kreayshawn Krewella Kylie Minogue Lady Antebellum Lady Gaga Laidback Luke Lana Del Rey Lawson LeAnn Rimes Lee Brice Lenny Kravitz Lights Lil Jon Lil Kim Lil Wayne Lil’ Kim Lily Allen Limp Bizkit Linkin Park Little Big Town Little Mix Lloyd LMFAO Logic Lupe Fiasco Lykke Li M.I.A. M83 Mac Miller Manic Street Preachers Marcus Collins Mariah Carey Marilyn Manson Marina And The Diamonds Mario Maroon 5 Marsha Ambrosius Martina McBride Mary J. Blige Matchbox Twenty Matt Cardle Matthew Koma Maverick Sabre McFly Meek Mill Melanie Amaro Melanie C Melanie Fiona Michael Jackson Michel Telo Michelle Branch Michelle Williams Mick Jagger Mika Miles Kane Miley Cyrus Mindless Behavior Mindy Gledhill Miranda Cosgrove Missy Elliott Mitchel Musso Mohombi Monica Monica and Brandy Ms. Dynamite Mumford And Sons Muse My Chemical Romance My Darkest Days Mya N-Dubz Nas Natalia Kills Nayer Ne-Yo Needtobreathe Nelly Nelly Furtado Neon Hitch Neon Trees Nickelback Nicki Minaj Nicole Scherzinger Nina Sky No Doubt Noisettes Norah Jones Notorious B.I.G Diddy O.A.R. Oh Land Onassis One Direction One Direction - Gotta Be You Lyrics Outasight Paloma Faith Parade Paramore Patrick Stump Paul Weller Paulina Rubio Pet Shop Boys Pink Pitbull Pixie Lott Porcelain Black Pusha T R.E.M. Rascal Flatts Rebecca Black Rebecca Ferguson RedFoo Reece Mastin Regina Spektor Rick Ross Ricky Martin Rihanna Rita Ora Rizzle Kicks Robbie Williams Robin Thicke Rock Mafia Roll Deep Romeo Santos Roxette Rudimental Sabrina Washington Sam And The Womp Sammy Adams Scissor Sisters Scouting for Girls Sean Kingston Sean Paul Seether Selena Gomez Shakira Shania Twain Shayne Ward Shinedown Sia Sian Evans Simple Plan Sky Ferreira Skylar Grey Slow Moving Millie Snoop Dogg Snow Patrol Soulja Boy Soundgarden Stan Walker Starboy Nathan Steve Aoki Steve Holy Steven Tyler Stevie Nicks Stooshe Super Junior Susan Boyle Swedish House Mafia T-Pain T. Mills T.I T.I. Taio Cruz Take That Talay Riley Talib Kweli Tamar Kaprelian Taylor Swift Teairra Mari The All-American Rejects The Band Perry The Civil Wars The Collective The Dream The Fray The Killers The Kooks The Ready Set The Reason 4 The Saturdays The Scene The Script The Strokes The Veronicas The Wanted The-Dream Thompson Square Tim McGraw Tinchy Stryder Tinie Tempah TJR Toby Keith Toni Braxton Trace Adkins Train Travie McCoy Travis Porter Trey Songz Tulisa Tyga Tyler James Usher Valora Vanessa Carlton Vicci Martinez Victoria Justice Victorious Cast Vince Gill Walk Off The Earth WAV.s We The Kings Weird Al Yankovic Westlife Will Young Will.I.Am Willow Smith Wiz Khalifa Wolfgang Gartner Wonder Girls Wonderland Wretch 32 You Me At Six Young Jeezy Zowie

Recent Posts

Sponsors